Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who is Lloyd Luna? Part 2

Dear Friend,

Here's part 2 of Lloyd Luna's special message to you...

invite85 by you.

In 2009, how would you like to cut 40% of your marketing or advertising budget?

Big and small companies would want to be "recession-proof. " The good news is that it's actually a brilliant idea that can spare thousands of jobs and secure a healthy financial reputation. The bad news is that desire to be recession-proof seems to be too late. Putting a shield when the bullet is already inside your body is irrelevant and useless.

But here's the thing. Using the Internet technology and facility, you can actually save your self or your company from drowning. And one of the solutions that I see is cutting your marketing and advertising cost to 40% but raising 60% more sales.

How can I possibly make more money than that of some executives who had their masters degree or entrepreneurs with reputable businesses?

Hmmm. Quick answer is, I am helping them. And they pay me for doing so--create an effective website, coach their people, give them tips and Internet marketing ideas, analyze their website, facilitate their Internet marketing planning session, among others.

In 2009, save 40% of your time and divert your resources to more fresh deals

Let me guess. Big and small companies should always be in search for fresh deals. If not, their competitor will surely do that and that will kick them out from the field. I have observed a common problem among many companies that I've closely worked with. I also found a common solution (because it's a common problem).

The reason why most of them can't find new deals and establish new business relationship is because they are busy working in their business trying to fix as many problem as they could and that's it. And guess what. After those problems are solved?

Hmmmm. A new set of harder problems are just ready to be taken. And they are waiting in long lines.

IM Coaching suggests that you save 40% of your time fixing problems by learning the ways of New Generation Marketing Principles.

Let your website and email marketing campaigns do the talking. You don't have so much time to focus on this Internet marketing.

If you are a CEO or the Marketing manager for instance, you can actually "automate" your marketing efforts. If it can be done in an auto-pilot approach, then you can save your time and probably add it to your traditional marketing approach (i.e. client meetings or presentations) .

Here's my recent story.


We just moved in to our new office in Makati . Then, we worked in Sampaloc, Manila . We found a bigger space and so I decided to cash in some huge amount of money and see what's going to happen.

It took us more than a month to finally complete the renovation and all and that meant disrupted operations. But how did we able to survive the next three months without hurting our cash flow. And, how did we able to bring the P300,000 cost back to our bank account?

I sent an email to my list inviting them to IM Coaching, went out to Cash and Carry Mall and watch a movie. I left my staff to handle all incoming communications, inquiries, and negotiations. Instead of filling in 10 slots, we got 20 and we had to do a morning and an afternoon sessions.

I will tell the rest of the story when I get there.

What is IM?

IM is a LLOYDLUNA umbrella brand for

  • Internet Marketing Coaching
  • Internet Marketing One-Day Seminar-Workshop
  • Internet Marketing In-Company Exclusive Coaching Seminar
  • Internet Marketing Publications
  • Internet Marketing Instructional Materials including CDs and DVDs
  • And more

How IM works?

If you want us to teach you our three-year experience in effective Internet marketing, you have the options above to choose from. We have all the reason to guarantee that IM New Generation Marketing Principles will work well with you.

  • Secure a seat in our IM Cebu.
    Learn from me in-person on March 21, 2009 at Sarrosa International Hotel. A one-day only live seminar that I'm doing in your city.
  • Book us for an Exclusive Coaching.
    I'm up to visit your company for either a one-day, two day, or four-day session. Let me talk to your team and give you some ideas on how your concerted efforts can increase your sales and improve your brand position.
  • Get our team as your IM arm.
    For a retainer fee starting from P15,000 a month, we can be your Internet marketing department. You don't have to work hard in an area where you are weak at. This is our area of strength and we intend to use it to help you.

Why we want you to get IM?

In today's competitive age, you can choose to stay with your traditional ways of running a business, managing a company, or living your personal or career life. The reason why? Your traditional ways of doing it is actually your comfort zone.

However, my dear friend, you can choose to lose sight of the shore and explore a new ocean. This means that you can choose to adopt the New Generation Marketing Principles and use it to accelerate your business growth in a number that you cannot imagine.

When you get IM now, you're getting the following benefits with it:

  • An enlightened workforce.
    How do you think your employees use the Internet? Yes. They spend most of their time watching computer screens. They use your company's resources and time. What if I can explain to them how they can be part of your Internet marketing revolution so everybody would be happy?
  • A well-engineered website, wow!
    Our goal is to wow your customers, clients, or visitors when they see your website not only because of colors but because of its total presentation.

    NOTE: We can help you analyze the effectiveness of your website so you no longer have to wonder if it works or not.
  • Number 1 in Search Engine.
    When people search for a particular service or product, they go to Google. How do you like to rank number one when those searches are made?
  • Increase your sales.
    I have more than a thousand Internet marketing ideas that can work for you or for your company or business. I can teach you how to sell without selling.
  • Save and explore.
    Internet marketing is very young and the sooner we dive, the more treasure we can still get. I can help you explore new possibilities that can improve your business system using the Internet technology. I'll show you how to do less and get more.

Many people might still be skeptical that we can actually do this for them. I can only guess that it's another form of excuse that is eventually translated into failure.

I am here not to make you fail but to make you succeed.

I always tell my clients that their failure is ours, too. If we can't deliver what is required or even expected of us, how can we say we are successful in business in this particular industry?

The fact is we are here for our clients and we are here for you. Our thrust is to make you better than you are right now and we commit all our available resources to help you do that. We are your partner in Internet marketing.

Wrapping it up

I can still make money somewhere without IM Cebu or any IM Programs I do. I still write books, consult to start-up and established corporations, give seminars and talks, and do some marketing works. Even without you availing any of my offers, I can still make it.

But why do you think would I spend my precious time to talk to you and discuss this in detail as effective as I could? You're right. Because I thought by doing this, I can help you create a better quality of life for you and for those you love.

I've identified all the "promises" that can develop what you are and what you have right now. And there's only one thing left undone: your submission.

When you decide to finally patronize any of our IM Brands, things will be different. And you're going to experience a new world where possibilities are limitless.

After you enroll in one of coaching programs, your perception of the Internet as an unexploited market will change and I promise you there will be a drive for you take advantage of its technological promise.

I wonder how my life have changed over time with the Internet as not just a requisite for success but rather a necessity that each one of us might use to take a lead.

I'd like you to lead. I'd like you and I to lead.

IM Cebu. I'm excited to unveil the New Generation Marketing Principles. So, book now.


For and in behalf of F9 Property Development and Consultancy Inc, the organizer of IM Cebu,


LLOYD A. LUNA
Internet Marketing Coach
The LLOYDLUNA Communications

No comments:

Post a Comment