Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who is Lloyd Luna? Part 1

Good day!
Meet Master Coach Lloyd Luna... Below is part 1 of his special message to you...
------------ --------- --------- -

Hello,

My name is Lloyd Luna. I don't know if the name sounds familiar to you but I've been in several newspapers, radio and television shows. The most memorable though was the story featured on Rated K in 2007 where I appeared as one of four successful people at age 25.

Please click here to watch if you have missed the show.

I'm only 26 years old and yet I was able to establish my own company along with one venture, develop more than 100 websites, write eight books on career and personal development, publish several columns, and consultant to top business people in the Philippines including Go Negosyo.

I've been making a lot while working less. I only maintain four people and yet I'm making maybe thrice of what a 100-people company can make.

Two questions: Why and how.

You arrived at this page not by accident. I thought if it's not by accident, it could have been for a reason.

You might be:

  • Experiencing tough times in your business or career
  • Struggling with the business due to a very competitive competition
  • Finding it hard to survive due to economic meltdown scare
  • Spending so much time and money in advertising and marketing and getting a very little result
  • A start-up entrepreneur, who like when I was just starting up, didn't have the money to advertise or promote my business
  • Wondering why a 26-year old like me became one of the Philippines Internet Marketing expert
  • In deep trouble of getting close to your target market
  • Confused about what's happening in the Internet and why some people make money from it while some don't do well

To tell you exactly why I'm writing this, it's because on March 21, 2009, I will fly to the Queen City of the South, one of my favorite cities, to give a one-day-only Internet Marketing Seminar at Sarrosa International Hotel. I'd like to help you answer those questions and to clear those doubts that your days are numbered and you can't make it big at this time of history.

Be one of the first to try IM! Reserve your seat now! Call (032) 5822588, (032) 5169798, (032) 5821540

Many books, e-books, seminars, and workshops have been made that features Internet Marketing. Most of them promised you to become a millionaire without doing some disciplines. You can earn without labor.

I don't believe so. In fact, many were disappointed because they didn't get the money after those seminars and workshops. Their frustrations led me to create something that works.

I believe Internet marketing isn't about money or the sales. If only that's my motivation, I could have failed in my business long ago.

But take away the millions that I made through the Internet and I will still be an Internet marketer. I learned to love this work and now I treat it as a sacred profession. I thought this is a gift that I should nurture and share to others.

My work as probably one of the most effective teacher on Internet marketing in the Philippines is neither an easy job nor a walk in the park. But I can tell you the rewards are great and the benefits are limitless.

I'm going to introduce to you the fruit of our three years of labor, discipline, and experience.

FOR YOUR COMPANY. Yes. I'd like to talk about you and your company. Even if you're part of the executive team or the sales group or the administrative support, this can work for you. I'd like to talk about your personal success as well as your company's growth. I intend to help maximize Internet technology in times when you seem to be short of resources or uncertain if you can win the competition in the Internet.

  • Convert your workforce into an Internet Marketing Machine
  • Rank number 1 in Search Engines such as Google
  • Paperless editing, inventory management
  • Build your own list or database
  • No-cost marketing and advertising
  • One-year Internet Marketing Plan
  • Sell without selling
  • And more....

Among those we've helped...

Businesses like JRS Express, New San Jose Builders, Eastwood Properties, Fort Victoria, Puratos (Philippines) , FaxCable, Rico Philippines Industrial Corporation, Scene and Beauty, Emelino T. Maestro group, among others have sent their employees (and some even sent its owners) just to learn from me in person! Some small business owners also joined our focused group discussion and I'm happy to report that they are enjoying IM Coaching program.

Companies such as television giant ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp., The Filipino Channel, Telepinas, ABS-CBN Interactive, Microtel, Anchorland Holdings, and Montifar Photography, and Kaisa Consulting sent their team to my Internet Marketing Workshop Live! on Tuesday, November 25, a whole-day coaching class that introduced them to the new generation marketing principles.

Opps... We're close to getting another deal with Honda Cars! What's exciting is that it's an "exclusive four-session coaching" for their 30-40 employees.

....... to be continued... ....part 2 coming up...


No comments:

Post a Comment